We are happy to launch our SOP review platform where we connect you with past MS in US applicants. They have gone through this process and know the drill. We hope you get great value out of this review service.Click to See Reviewer Profiles
What will I get?
You will receive up to two comprehensive reviews from our team of hand-picked reviewers. Please note that this is not an SOP writing service, we will review your final SOP draft. It must be under 1400 words. Some of the things the reviewers will check:
- Grammar: English language conformance, the brevity of sentences, and choice of words.
- Expressivity: Of your unique story along with a coherent flow of ideas and thoughts that keeps the readers engaged.
- Relevance: It is important to be specific and relevant to what the admission committee expects; each word counts.
- Completeness: Powerful introduction/conclusion, different aspects of your personality and experience, and what you bring to the table.
- Cliches and beaten-down sentences: We don't want to bore the committee with cliches and uninteresting sentences.
Our goal is to bring out the best version of your SOP that can make your application stand out.
The Review Process
- Once your purchase is complete, you will get instructions on how to share your SOP.
- One of our reviewers will review your SOP and share the first review with you in a Google Doc within 72 hours of us receiving your SOP.
- You can view the comments/suggestions on the doc, incorporate them, and ask for another review for free within 7 days.
- The reviewer provides a second final review within 72 hours.
Note: If you would like to pay via UPI, please click here. Please add additional 24 hours for payment verification.
Please use a Gmail email id for purchase as the review will be done via Google Doc.
If you are unsatisfied with the SOP Review service, let us know with an explanation and we can consider a partial refund. For any queries or concerns, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.